RECHARGEABLE HEATED CLOTHING:
Made with removable Novaheat® tech. Hot spots on the neck, shoulders, kidneys and lower back. Made with reliable German/Belgian technology and American textiles (Primaloft & 3M Thinsulate), assembled in Europe.
LIGHTWEIGHT BASE LAYER VEST:
Comfortable vest undershirt is 100% polyester with a full-length zipper. Stretchy, flexible mesh tri-cot fabric is moisture-wicking and breathable.
OUTDOOR CLOTHING AND GEAR:
This heated shirt is suitable for everyday life, outdoor, industrial work, motor sports, cycling, winter sports, hiking, and more. Easily worn under any jacket for all occasions.
With 4 heating levels at the click of the button. The removable warming battery lasts up to 10 hrs on 25% heat, and up to 2.5 hrs on highest setting. Recharges in 4-5 hours.
BASE LAYER SET INCLUDES:
1 battery-powered mesh base layer shirt, 1 removable heating element, 2 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, and 1 dual charger.
WASHABLE WARMING SHIRT:
Heated vest with an easy care design. Heating element and base layer are washable at 30°C. Use included wash bag. Remove battery pack and do not use washing powder or laundry detergent to clean the heating element.
SAFE, CONTINUOUS HEAT:
Better than long johns, this shirt raises the core temperature in any weather. Perfect all-season or winter gear. Easily change heat settings at the touch of a button.
- Removable Novaheat® technology
- Hot spots: neck, shoulders, kidneys and lower back
- Battery and heating element included
- Unique system: the only heated clothing brand with removable heating element, not sewn into jacket
- Centre front closure, full length YKK-zipper
- Moisture-wicking mesh: draws moisture away from the body
- Breathable fabric
- Battery holder in pockets
- 2 side zipper pockets
- Washable at 30°C
- Dual-charger for charging both batteries simultaneously
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/2.6 Ah) with button operation
- Material: 100% polyester
- Made in Europe
- This pack contains everything you need: 1 baselayer, 2 batteries, 1 dual charger and 1 removable heating element
- Heating element washable at 30°C. Do not use washing powder or laundry detergent to clean the heating element.
- Base layer washable at 30°C.
- Always remove the batteries before washing.
- Use the provided washing bag for washing the Novaheat® system. This way the wires will not get tangled up in the washing machine.
- Do not dry clean or do not use dry-cleaning fluid.
- Do not bleach.
Correct usage and storage of the battery will prolong the capacity and battery life.
- Charge the batteries on a regular basis (at least every 3 months) to prolong the battery life, even during summer when the batteries aren't regularly used.
- Use the specified charger only. Using another charger may affect the battery life and can affect your safety.
- Always disconnect the battery if the heated clothing is not used. Batteries that stay connected will still consume a small amount of power.
- (Re)charge the battery only shortly before actual use (e.g. overnight), as a battery still loses capacity even if it is not enabled.
- The battery does not need to be fully charged to function. However, frequent insufficient charging over a period of weeks does result in reduction of the performance capacity.
- Completely discharging the batteries insures extremely efficient utilization. If this does not occur regularly, the charging capability can be impaired.
- Do not expose the battery charger to moisture. Store the batteries in a dry environment at room temperature.
- A Lithium-Ion battery cannot be overcharged via the charging control in the battery pack. It can easily withstand an overnight stay in the socket, although it only needs 3 hours to fully load.