UNIQUE TECHNOLOGY IN A HEATABLE VEST
Rechargeable heated clothing made with integrated German/Belgian heating tech and American fabrics (PRIMALOFT®), assembled in Europe. Reliable tech in a washable warming vest.
FASHIONABLE AND FUNCTIONABLE
This lightweight comfortable vest is made out of high-quality material with a full-length YKK zipper. The regular fit has a handy pocket on the inner left. The outer fabric is water repellent.
FOR CASUAL OR MORE FORMAL WEAR
This heated vest is suitable for everyday use outdoor and indoor. Its design is made so it fits in every day’s situation. Whether you’re going to work or doing something recreational like walking your dog. Our heated vest fits seamless as well under as above your clothes. However you want to wear it, the choice is yours! The heated vest is very compact, it folds into a small package so you can easily take it wherever you go.
INSTANT LONG LASTING HEAT
With 4 heating levels right at the click of the button, the removable powerbank lasts up to 5 hrs on 25% power and up to 2.5 hrs on the highest setting. Recharges in 5-6 hours. Hot spots on the neck, shoulders, kidneys and lower back. The supplied powerbank can also be used to charge your phone or other devices that work with USB.
THE HEATED VEST SET CONTAINS
1 Heated Vest with integrated heating element, 1 rechargeable powerbank and 1 charger with country specific plug
- Assembled in Europe
- Novaheat® technology
- Shell: 100% nylon, lining: 100% nylon
- Insulation: Primaloft ® (American) (100% polyester)
- Hot spots: neck, shoulders, kidneys and lower back
- Heating element incorporated in the vest
- Centre front closure, full length YKK-zipper
- Powerbank can be worn in left pocket
- 2 side zipper pockets, RF has an additional inside pocket on the left
- Washable at 30°C. Make sure to remove the battery and completely close the zippers
- Powerbank + charger included
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack (7.4V/5.2 Ah) with button operation
- Only compatible with 30seven® powerbank
- How to use your powerbank with the 30seven Heated Vest:
- Connect your vest with the powerbank
- Press and hold power indicator for 2s to turn on the powerbank
- Press the on/off button to swap between the 4 different heating stances
- After not pressing the button for 3 seconds it will automatically display the remaining capacity
- 1 heated vest with integrated heating element
- 1 rechargeable powerbank
- 1 country specific charger
- Body warmer washable at 30°C
- Always remove the powerbank before washing
- Do not dry clean or do not use dry-cleaning fluid
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
Correct usage and storage of the battery will prolong the capacity and battery life.
- Charge the powerbank on a regular basis (at least every 3 months) to prolong the battery life, even during summer when the batteries aren't regularly used.
- Use the specified charger only. Using another charger may affect the battery life and can affect your safety.
- Always disconnect the battery if the heated clothing is not used. Batteries that stay connected will still consume a small amount of power.
- (Re)charge the powerbank only shortly before actual use (e.g. overnight), as a battery still loses capacity even if it is not enabled.
- The powerbank does not need to be fully charged to function. However, frequent insufficient charging over a period of weeks does result in reduction of the performance capacity.
- Completely discharging the powerbank insures extremely efficient utilization. If this does not occur regularly, the charging capability can be impaired.
- Do not expose the powerbank charger to moisture. Store the batteries in a dry environment at room temperature.
- A Lithium battery/powerbank cannot be overcharged via the charging control in the battery pack. It can easily withstand an overnight stay in the socket, although it only needs 5/6 hours to fully load.
- 4 heating levels
- Weight: 230 gram
- Size: 71x93x22
- Battery life: power max: 2.5hours, power min: up to 5 hours
- Recharging time: +/- 5-6 hours, at least 1000 full charges