RECHARGEABLE HEATED JACKET:
Made with removable Novaheat® technology. Hot spots on the neck, shoulders, kidneys and lower back. Made with reliable German/Belgian technology and American textiles (Primaloft & 3M Thinsulate), assembled in Europe.
VERSATILE SOFTSHELL JACKET:
Outer is water-repellent, wind-resistant, breathable polyester. Interior fleece lining, with extra lining on the back. Armpit vents, zippered chest pocket, reflective strip and adjustable drawstring.
OUTDOOR CLOTHING AND GEAR:
Heated coat is suitable for everyday life, outdoor, industrial, equestrian, motor sports, cycling, winter sports, hiking and more.
ELECTRIC WINTER JACKET FOR MEN INCLUDES:
1 battery-powered softshell men's jacket, 1 removable heating element, 2 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, and 1 dual charger.
Easy care design. Heating element and jacket are washable on cold. Use included wash bag. Remove battery pack and do not use detergent to clean the heating element.
- Removable Novaheat® technology
- Hot spots: neck, shoulders, kidneys and lower back
- Battery and heating element included
- Unique system: the only heated clothing brand with removable heating element, not sewn into jacket
- Centre front closure, full length YKK-zipper
- Wind resistant
- Interior fleece lining, with extra lining on the back
- Breathable fabric
- Battery holder in pockets
- Armpit vents
- Zippered chest pocket
- Reflective strip
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Adjustable elastic drawstring at the bottom with push hem cord locks
- 2 side zipper pockets
- Washable at 40°C
- Dual-charger for charging both batteries simultaneously
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/2.6 Ah) with button operation
- Material: 95% polyester, 5% elastane
- Made in Europe
- This pack contains everything you need: 1 softshell jacket regular fit men, 1 removable heating element, 2 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, 1 dual charger
- Heating element washable at 30°C. Do not use washing powder or laundry detergent to clean the heating element.
- Jacket washable at 40°C.
- Always remove the batteries before washing.
- Use the provided washing bag for washing the Novaheat® system. This way the wires will not get tangled up in the washing machine.
- Do not dry clean or do not use dry-cleaning fluid.
- Do not bleach.
Correct usage and storage of the battery will prolong the capacity and battery life.
- Charge the batteries on a regular basis (at least every 3 months) to prolong the battery life, even during summer when the batteries aren't regularly used.
- Use the specified charger only. Using another charger may affect the battery life and can affect your safety.
- Always disconnect the battery if the heated clothing is not used. Batteries that stay connected will still consume a small amount of power.
- (Re)charge the battery only shortly before actual use (e.g. overnight), as a battery still loses capacity even if it is not enabled.
- The battery does not need to be fully charged to function. However, frequent insufficient charging over a period of weeks does result in reduction of the performance capacity.
- Completely discharging the batteries insures extremely efficient utilization. If this does not occur regularly, the charging capability can be impaired.
- Do not expose the battery charger to moisture. Store the batteries in a dry environment at room temperature.
- A Lithium-Ion battery cannot be overcharged via the charging control in the battery pack. It can easily withstand an overnight stay in the socket, although it only needs 3 hours to fully load.