RECHARGEABLE HEATED JACKET:
Made with removable Novaheat® technology. Hot spots on the neck, shoulders, kidneys and lower back. Made with reliable German/Belgian technology and American textiles (Primaloft & 3M Thinsulate), assembled in Europe.
VERSATILE HEATED SOFTSHELL JACKET:
Outer is water-repellent, wind-resistant, breathable polyester. Interior fleece lining, with extra lining on the back. Armpit vents, zippered chest pocket, reflective strip and adjustable drawstring.
OUTDOOR CLOTHING AND GEAR:
Heated coat is suitable for everyday life, outdoor, industrial, equestrian, motor sports, cycling, winter sports, hiking and more.
With four heating levels controlled at the touch of a button, this heated jacket provides up to 10 hours of heat on 25% power level, and up to 2.5 hours of heat on the highest heat setting. The battery recharges in 4-5 hours.
ELECTRIC HEATED JACKET INCLUDES:
1 battery-powered softshell women's jacket, 1 removable heating element, 2 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, and 1 dual charger.
Easy care design. Heating element and jacket are washable on cold. Use included wash bag. Remove battery pack and do not use detergent to clean the heating element.
SAFE, CONTINUOUS HEAT:
This jacket raises the core temperature in any weather. Perfect all-season layering or winter gear. Easily change heat settings at the touch of a button.
- Removable Novaheat® technology
- Hot spots: neck, shoulders, kidneys and lower back
- 4 heating levels
- Battery and heating element included
- Unique system: the only heated clothing brand with removable heating element, not sewn into jacket
- Centre front closure, full length YKK-zipper
- Wind resistant
- Interior fleece lining, with extra lining on the back
- Breathable fabric
- Battery holder in pockets
- Armpit vents
- Zippered chest pocket
- Reflective strip
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Adjustable elastic drawstring at the bottom with push hem cord locks
- 2 side zipper pockets
- Washable at 40°C
- Dual-charger for charging both batteries simultaneously
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/2.6 Ah) with button operation
- Material: 95% polyester, 5% elastane
- Made in Europe
- 1 pack contains everything you need: 1 softshell jacket slim fit women, 1 removable heating element, 2 rechargeable lithium-ion battery, 1 dual charger
- Heating element washable at 30°C. Do not use washing powder or laundry detergent to clean the heating element.
- Jacket washable at 40°C.
- Always remove the batteries before washing.
- Use the provided washing bag for washing the Novaheat® system. This way the wires will not get tangled up in the washing machine.
- Do not dry clean or do not use dry-cleaning fluid.
- Do not bleach.
Correct usage and storage of the battery will prolong the capacity and battery life.
- Charge the batteries on a regular basis (at least every 3 months) to prolong the battery life, even during summer when the batteries aren't regularly used.
- Use the specified charger only. Using another charger may affect the battery life and can affect your safety.
- Always disconnect the battery if the heated clothing is not used. Batteries that stay connected will still consume a small amount of power.
- (Re)charge the battery only shortly before actual use (e.g. overnight), as a battery still loses capacity even if it is not enabled.
- The battery does not need to be fully charged to function. However, frequent insufficient charging over a period of weeks does result in reduction of the performance capacity.
- Completely discharging the batteries insures extremely efficient utilization. If this does not occur regularly, the charging capability can be impaired.
- Do not expose the battery charger to moisture. Store the batteries in a dry environment at room temperature.
- A Lithium-Ion battery cannot be overcharged via the charging control in the battery pack. It can easily withstand an overnight stay in the socket, although it only needs 3 hours to fully load.