- Integrated Novaheat® technology
- Hot spots: toes
- 3 heating levels
- Battery and heating element included
- Hardwearing top layer
- Adjustable to width and length of shoe, cut between indicated lines
- Neoprene battery holder with integrated operating button
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/2.0 Ah) with button operation
- Dual-charger for charging both batteries simultaneously
- Material: Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA)
- Made in Europe
- This pack contains everything you need: 1 pair of insoles optimal fit, 2 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, 2 battery holders, 1 dual charger
- 3 heating levels
- Weight: 82.4 gram
- Size: 76x50x10 mm
- Battery life: power max: 2-3 hours, power min: up to 6 hours
- Recharging time: +/- 4-5 hours, at least 1000 full charges
Correct usage and storage of the battery will prolong the capacity and battery life.
- Charge the batteries on a regular basis (at least every 3 months) to prolong the battery life, even during summer when the batteries aren't regularly used.
- Use the specified charger only. Using another charger may affect the battery life and can affect your safety.
- Always disconnect the battery if the heated clothing is not used. Batteries that stay connected will still consume a small amount of power.
- (Re)charge the battery only shortly before actual use (e.g. overnight), as a battery still loses capacity even if it is not enabled.
- The battery does not need to be fully charged to function. However, frequent insufficient charging over a period of weeks does result in reduction of the performance capacity.
- Completely discharging the batteries insures extremely efficient utilization. If this does not occur regularly, the charging capability can be impaired.
- Do not expose the battery charger to moisture. Store the batteries in a dry environment at room temperature.
- A Lithium-Ion battery cannot be overcharged via the charging control in the battery pack. It can easily withstand an overnight stay in the socket, although it only needs 3 hours to fully load.