Spare lithium battery suitable for all 30seven® heated gloves and insoles. Take along an extra battery pair when spending the whole day outside or in a cold environment you never know when extra heating may be needed!
- 3 heating levels
- Weight: 82.4 gram
- Size: 76x50x10 mm
- Battery life: power max: 2-3 hours, power min: up to 6 hours
- Recharging time: +/- 4-5 hours
- At least 1000 full charges
Correct usage and storage of the battery will prolong the capacity and battery life.
- Charge the batteries on a regular basis (at least every 3 months) to prolong the battery life, even during summer when the batteries aren't regularly used.
- Use the specified charger only. Using another charger may affect the battery life and can affect your safety.
- Always disconnect the battery if the heated clothing is not used. Batteries that stay connected will still consume a small amount of power.
- (Re)charge the battery only shortly before actual use (e.g. overnight), as a battery still loses capacity even if it is not enabled.
- The battery does not need to be fully charged to function. However, frequent insufficient charging over a period of weeks does result in reduction of the performance capacity.
- Completely discharging the batteries insures extremely efficient utilization. If this does not occur regularly, the charging capability can be impaired.
- Do not expose the battery charger to moisture. Store the batteries in a dry environment at room temperature.
- A lithium battery cannot be overcharged via the charging control in the battery pack. It can easily withstand an overnight stay in the socket, although it only needs 3 hours to fully load.
1 lithium battery for 30seven® gloves and insoles