MOTORCYCLE GLOVES FOR WINTER:
Electric heated gloves deliver Novaheat® technology with hot spots on back of the hand, fingers and fingertips. Quality German/Belgian technology and American textiles (Primaloft & 3M Thinsulate), assembled in Europe.
EXTRA-WARM LEATHER GLOVES FOR MOTORBIKE:
Soft inner lining with double Primaloft insulation. Protective outer with pre-curved fingers, shock-absorbing lining, knuckle protection, and Velcro closure. Windproof, waterproof gloves keep the elements out.
OUTDOOR MOTORCYCLE GEAR:
Heated motorcycle gloves for warmth and armoured protection. Ideal for cold-weather riding, racing, snow mobile, and extreme sport use.
Inner material with soft inner lining, insulating interlayer and an ergonomic fit that moves with you. Waterproof glove liner for all conditions.
3 HEATING LEVELS:
Low, medium, and high heat gloves for instant warmth and reliable temperature control. Battery life up to 7 hours on low setting, 2.5 hours on high setting. Recharges in approximately 4 hours.
EASY TO OWN:
Easy care design. Rinse with water to clean. Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/2.0 Ah) with button operation on the glove exterior.
These electrically heated gloves for cold weather maintain temperature for safe, continuous heat. Perfect outdoor winter gear. Easily change heat settings at the touch of a button.
- Integrated Novaheat® technology
- 3 heating levels
- Hot spots: back of the hand, fingers and fingertips
- Battery and heating element included
- Wind resistant
- Hipora® membrane
- Insulating Primaloft® inner layer
- Breathable soft lining
- Pre-curved fingers
- Reinforced with high-quality leather
- Touchscreen finger
- Knuckle protection
- Shock-absorbing padding
- 2 adjustable Velcro® straps at wrist to keep wind and rain out
- Reflective strip
- Not washable. Rinse with water
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/2.0 Ah) with button operation on the glove
- Dual charger for charging both batteries simultaneously
- Material: Shell : 70% Leather, 20% PES, 6%Nylon, 4% PU - Lining : 100% polyester - Insulation: 100% polyester
- Made in Europe
- This pack contains everything you need: 1 pair of gloves, 2 batteries and 1 dual charger
- Not washable. Rinse with water
- Do not dry clean or do not use dry-cleaning fluid.
- Do not wring the gloves as this can damage the integrated heating element.
- Do not bleach.
Correct usage and storage of the battery will prolong the capacity and battery life.
- Charge the batteries on a regular basis (at least every 3 months) to prolong the battery life, even during summer when the batteries aren't regularly used.
- Use the specified charger only. Using another charger may affect the battery life and can affect your safety.
- Always disconnect the battery if the heated clothing is not used. Batteries that stay connected will still consume a small amount of power.
- (Re)charge the battery only shortly before actual use (e.g. overnight), as a battery still loses capacity even if it is not enabled.
- The battery does not need to be fully charged to function. However, frequent insufficient charging over a period of weeks does result in reduction of the performance capacity.
- Completely discharging the batteries insures extremely efficient utilization. If this does not occur regularly, the charging capability can be impaired.
- Do not expose the battery charger to moisture. Store the batteries in a dry environment at room temperature.
- A Lithium-Ion battery cannot be overcharged via the charging control in the battery pack. It can easily withstand an overnight stay in the socket, although it only needs 3 hours to fully load.