RECHARGEABLE HEATED MITTENS: All-weather mittens for protection in extreme cold. These electric heated mittens deliver Novaheat® technology for powerful hand warmers with hot spots on the hand, fingers and fingertips. Battery and heating element included.
EXTRA-WARM WINTER MITTENS FOR COMFORT: A soft inner liner separates fingers inside the mitten to ensure warmth for each finger and your full hand. Double Primaloft insulation. Dampening intermediate layer and shock-absorbent padding on the palm.
OUTDOOR GEAR: 30seven's extra-warm, double-insulated, heated mittens are suitable for use in snow and anywhere you need waterproof, windproof warmth. Ideal for snow sports, ski mittens, snowboard, snow scooter, snowmobile, shovelling snow, and more.
3 HEATING LEVELS: Low, medium, and high heat mittens for instant warmth and reliable temperature control. Battery life up to 7 hours on low setting, 2.5 hours on high setting. Recharges in approximately 4 hours.
EUROPEAN QUALITY: Easy care design. Rinse with water and air-dry. Instant heat for warmth wherever, whenever. High quality products made with reliable German/Belgian technology and American textiles (Primaloft & 3M Thinsulate), assembled in Europe.
ADAPTABLE, CUSTOM FIT: Use the elastic wrist enclosure and Velcro strap for a secure fit. Reinforced with high-quality leather to provide extra strength and durability in key areas.
INSTANT HEAT: These electric mittens maintain temperature in any weather. Perfect outdoor winter gear. Easily change heat settings at the touch of a button. Ideal as women's mittens, teen's mittens, and men's mittens.
- Integrated Novaheat® technology
- Hot spots: back of the hand, fingers and fingertips
- 3 heating levels
- Extra warm
- Wind resistant
- Hipora® membrane
- Soft lining
- Ergonomic fit and pre-curved fingers
- Reinforced with high-quality leather on top and bottom of glove
- Adjustable Velcro® strap at wrist to keep wind and rain out
- Elastic wrist enclosure
- Non washable. Rinse with water
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/2.0 Ah) with button operation on the glove
- Dual-charger for charging both batteries simultaneously
- Material: Shell: 40% Leather, 40% Polyester, 20% Rubber, lining: 100% polyester, insulation: 100% polyester
- Made in Europe
- This package contains all you need: 1 pair of heated gloves extra warm, 2 rechargeable batteries and 1 dual charger
- Not washable. Rinse with water
- Do not dry clean or do not use dry-cleaning fluid.
- Do not wring the gloves as this can damage the integrated heating element.
- Do not bleach.
Correct usage and storage of the battery will prolong the capacity and battery life.
- Charge the batteries on a regular basis (at least every 3 months) to prolong the battery life, even during summer when the batteries aren't regularly used.
- Use the specified charger only. Using another charger may affect the battery life and can affect your safety.
- Always disconnect the battery if the heated clothing is not used. Batteries that stay connected will still consume a small amount of power.
- (Re)charge the battery only shortly before actual use (e.g. overnight), as a battery still loses capacity even if it is not enabled.
- The battery does not need to be fully charged to function. However, frequent insufficient charging over a period of weeks does result in reduction of the performance capacity.
- Completely discharging the batteries insures extremely efficient utilization. If this does not occur regularly, the charging capability can be impaired.
- Do not expose the battery charger to moisture. Store the batteries in a dry environment at room temperature.
- A Lithium-Ion battery cannot be overcharged via the charging control in the battery pack. It can easily withstand an overnight stay in the socket, although it only needs 3 hours to fully load.