The 30seven® super powerbank is both compact and powerful and is unique in its kind because it was designed exclusively by 30seven®. Take your fully charged powerbank with you and enjoy your day with your heated bodywarmer/jacket and benefit from charging your mobile or other USB connected devices while heating your clothing.
- 4 heating levels
- Weight: 230 gram
- Size: 71 x 93 x 22 mm
- Battery life: 2.5 hrs max power, up to 5hrs on minimum power
- Recharging time: +/- 5-6 hrs, at least 1000 full charges
- Only compatible with the 30seven powerbank charger
- Capacity indicator
- Charger not included, can be bought separately
- Lithium battery, 7.4V
- 5200 mAh/ 38.48 Wh
- Output 1: USB-A
- Output 2: USB-C
- Charge the powerbank on a regular basis (at least every 3 months) to prolong the battery life, even during summer when the powerbank isn't regularly used.
- Use the specified charger only. Using another charger may affect the battery life and can affect your safety.
- Always disconnect the powerbank if the heated clothing is not used. Batteries that stay connected will still consume a small amount of power.
- (Re)charge the powerbank only shortly before actual use (e.g. overnight), as a battery still loses capacity even if it is not enabled.
- The powerbank does not need to be fully charged to function. However, frequent insufficient charging over a period of weeks does result in reduction of the performance capacity.
- Completely discharging the powerbank insures extremely efficient utilization. If this does not occur regularly, the charging capability can be impaired.
- Do not expose the powerbank charger to moisture. Store the batteries in a dry environment at room temperature.
- A Lithium battery/powerbank cannot be overcharged via the charging control in the battery pack. It can easily withstand an overnight stay in the socket, although it only needs 5/6 hours to fully load.
- Use specified charger only
- Keep away from fire
- Do not disassemble, incinerate or crush
- Keep away from liquids, store in dry area
- Keep away from children
- Remove battery from garment before washing