The 30seven powerbank is both compact and powerful and is unique in its kind because it was designed exclusively for the 30seven Heated Vest. Take your fully charged powerbank with you and enjoy your day with your heated bodywarmer and take benefit of even charging your mobile or other usb connected devices.
- 4 heating levels
- Weight: 230 gram
- Size: 71x93x22
- Battery life: power max: 2.5h mins, power min: up to 5 hours
- Recharging time: +/- 5-6 hours, at least 1000 full charges
- Designed exclusively for the 30seven Heated Vest
- Only compatible with the 30seven powerbank charger
- Charge the powerbank on a regular basis (at least every 3 months) to prolong the battery life, even during summer when the powerbank isn't regularly used.
- Use the specified charger only. Using another charger may affect the battery life and can affect your safety.
- Always disconnect the powerbank if the heated clothing is not used. Batteries that stay connected will still consume a small amount of power.
- (Re)charge the powerbank only shortly before actual use (e.g. overnight), as a battery still loses capacity even if it is not enabled.
- The powerbank does not need to be fully charged to function. However, frequent insufficient charging over a period of weeks does result in reduction of the performance capacity.
- Completely discharging the powerbank insures extremely efficient utilization. If this does not occur regularly, the charging capability can be impaired.
- Do not expose the powerbank charger to moisture. Store the batteries in a dry environment at room temperature.
- A Lithium battery/powerbank cannot be overcharged via the charging control in the battery pack. It can easily withstand an overnight stay in the socket, although it only needs 5/6 hours to fully load.