The 30seven® rapid powerbank is both compact and powerful and is unique in its kind because it was designed exclusively by 30seven®. Take your fully charged powerbank with you and enjoy your day with your heated (sleeveless) jacket/bodywarmer and benefit from charging your mobile or other USB connected devices while heating your clothing.
Important to know: for the heating system of the vest/ jacket /... to work, it is necessary to buy two Rapid powerbanks.
- 1 heating level: on/off heating
- Weight: 103 gram
- Size: 91.5 x 62 x 12.5 mm
- Battery life: 2.5 hrs of non-stop heating
- Recharging time: +/- 2.5 hrs, at least 1000 full charges
- Capacity indicator
- Charger cable included: double charging block available separately
- Lithium battery, 5V
- 5000 mAh/ 18.5 Wh
- Output 1: USB-A
- Output 2: USB-C
- Charge the powerbank on a regular basis (at least every 3 months) to prolong the battery life, even during summer when the powerbank isn't regularly used.
- Always disconnect the powerbank if the heated clothing is not used. Batteries that stay connected will still consume a small amount of power.
- (Re)charge the powerbank only shortly before actual use (e.g. overnight), as a battery still loses capacity even if it is not enabled.
- The powerbank does not need to be fully charged to function. However, frequent insufficient charging over a period of weeks does result in reduction of the performance capacity.
- Completely discharging the powerbank insures extremely efficient utilization. If this does not occur regularly, the charging capability can be impaired.
- Do not expose the powerbank charger to moisture. Store the batteries in a dry environment at room temperature.
- A battery/powerbank cannot be overcharged via the charging control in the battery pack. It can easily withstand an overnight stay in the socket, although it only needs 2.5 hours to fully load.
- Use specified charger only
- Keep away from fire
- Do not disassemble, incinerate or crush
- Keep away from liquids, store in dry area
- Keep away from children
- Remove battery from garment before washing