30seven electric socks feature a removable heating element and external battery that attaches via a strap. Novaheat® technology features quality German/Belgian tech and American textiles (Primaloft & 3M Thinsulate), assembled in Europe.
DURABLE, COMFORTABLE FIT:
Reinforced heel and toe. Made with 25% Coolmax fibers, 55% cotton, 15% polyamide, 5% elastane. Lithium-ion battery has an integrated regulator, suitable for both women and men of sizes 6-11.
INSTANT, REMOVABLE HEAT:
Temperature control at the touch of a button. These socks have a battery life of up to 24 hours on low power, and 8 hours on the highest setting. Recharges in 2-3 hours. Remove the element and use in any sock.
WARM FEET, ALL DAY:
Heat cushions under the ball of the foot and toes radiate warmth and comfort through your feet. These socks are suitable for snow sports, such as skiing, snowboarding, equestrian, camping, hiking, snow mobile, etc.
TWO-PAIR SET INCLUDES:
Two pairs long heated socks, 2 heating elements, 2 lithium-ion batteries, and 2 straps for battery packs. Easily change heat settings at the touch of a button.
MACHINE-WASHABLE RECHARGEABLE SOCKS:
Easy care design. Remove heating element, and these winter socks are washable on cold.
SAFE, CONTINUOUS HEAT:
These electrically heated socks heat the sole of the foot. By heating this zone, your feet will be automatically comfortable and warm. Perfect outdoor winter socks. Remove the heating element and use in any 30seven sock!
- Removable Novaheat® technology
- 3 heating levels
- Hot spots: toes
- Battery and heating element included
- Unique system: the only brand with removable heating element
- The only brand that makes it possible to use one heating element for multiple pair of socks
- Foldable and flexible heating element
- Strong textile wiring
- Strap to hold battery
- Reinforced around toes and heel
- Coolmax® moisture-regulating fibres
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/1.15 Ah) with button operation
- Dual-charger for charging both batteries simultaneously
- Material: 35% Coolmax, 45% cotton, 15% polyamide, 5% elastane
- Made in Europe
- This package contains everything you need: 1 pair of socks, 2 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, 2 battery holders, dual charger, insert tool
- Socks washable at 30°C.
- Do not use washing powder or laundry detergent to clean the socks.
- Always remove the batteries and heating element before washing.
- Do not dry clean or do not use dry-cleaning fluid.
- Do not bleach.
Correct usage and storage of the battery will prolong the capacity and battery life.
- Charge the batteries on a regular basis (at least every 3 months) to prolong the battery life, even during summer when the batteries aren't regularly used.
- Use the specified charger only. Using another charger may affect the battery life and can affect your safety.
- Always disconnect the battery if the heated clothing is not used. Batteries that stay connected will still consume a small amount of power.
- (Re)charge the battery only shortly before actual use (e.g. overnight), as a battery still loses capacity even if it is not enabled.
- The battery does not need to be fully charged to function. However, frequent insufficient charging over a period of weeks does result in reduction of the performance capacity.
- Completely discharging the batteries insures extremely efficient utilization. If this does not occur regularly, the charging capability can be impaired.
- Do not expose the battery charger to moisture. Store the batteries in a dry environment at room temperature.
- A Lithium-Ion battery cannot be overcharged via the charging control in the battery pack. It can easily withstand an overnight stay in the socket, although it only needs 3 hours to fully load.