RECHARGEABLE HEATED GLOVES:
For all-weather protection in extreme cold. These electric heated gloves deliver Novaheat® technology for powerful hand warmers with hot spots on the hand, fingers and fingertips. Battery and heating element included.
EXTRA-WARM GLOVES FOR COMFORT:
Soft inner lining with double Primaloft insulation. Dampening intermediate layer and shock-absorbent padding on the palm. Rugged, yet breathable and soft.
SNOW & OUTDOOR GEAR:
30seven's extra-warm, double-insulated, heated gloves are suitable for use in snow and anywhere you need waterproof, windproof warmth. Ideal for snow sports, skiing, snowboard, sledding, snowmobile, shoveling snow, and more.
3 HEATING LEVELS:
Low, medium, and high heat gloves for instant warmth and reliable temperature control. Battery life up to 7 hours on low setting, 2.5 hours on high setting. Recharges in approximately 4 hours.
Easy care design. Rinse with water and air-dry. Instant heat for warmth wherever, whenever. High quality products made with reliable German/Belgian technology and American textiles (Primaloft & 3M Thinsulate), assembled in Europe..
Made with high-quality leather in important areas, on top and bottom of the glove to give you extra protection and prevent irritation. Use your smartphone with these gloves, thanks to the integrated index touchscreen finger.
These electrically heated gloves for cold weather maintain temperature for safe, continuous heat. Perfect outdoor winter gear. Easily change heat settings at the touch of a button.
- Integrated Novaheat® technology
- Hot spots: back of the hand, fingers and fingertips
- 3 heating levels
- Extra warm
- Wind resistant
- Hipora® membrane
- Soft lining
- Ergonomic fit and pre-curved fingers
- Reinforced with high-quality leather on top and bottom of glove
- Adjustable Velcro® strap at wrist to keep wind and rain out
- Elastic wrist enclosure
- Washable at 30°C
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/2.0 Ah) with button operation on the glove
- Dual-charger for charging both batteries simultaneously
- Material: Shell: 40% Leather, 40% Polyester, 20% Rubber, lining: 100% polyester, insulation: 100% polyester
- Made in Europe
- This package contains all you need: 1 pair of heated gloves extra warm, 2 rechargeable batteries and 1 dual charger
- Gloves washable at 30°C on a short wash programme.
- Make sure the battery-pocket is closed so wires don't get tangled up in the washing machine.
- Do not use washing powder or laundry detergent to clean the gloves.
- Always remove the batteries before washing.
- Do not dry clean or do not use dry-cleaning fluid.
- Do not wring the gloves as this can damage the integrated heating element.
- Do not bleach.
Correct usage and storage of the battery will prolong the capacity and battery life.
- Charge the batteries on a regular basis (at least every 3 months) to prolong the battery life, even during summer when the batteries aren't regularly used.
- Use the specified charger only. Using another charger may affect the battery life and can affect your safety.
- Always disconnect the battery if the heated clothing is not used. Batteries that stay connected will still consume a small amount of power.
- (Re)charge the battery only shortly before actual use (e.g. overnight), as a battery still loses capacity even if it is not enabled.
- The battery does not need to be fully charged to function. However, frequent insufficient charging over a period of weeks does result in reduction of the performance capacity.
- Completely discharging the batteries insures extremely efficient utilization. If this does not occur regularly, the charging capability can be impaired.
- Do not expose the battery charger to moisture. Store the batteries in a dry environment at room temperature.
- A Lithium-Ion battery cannot be overcharged via the charging control in the battery pack. It can easily withstand an overnight stay in the socket, although it only needs 3 hours to fully load.