RECHARGEABLE HEATED GLOVES:
Electric heated gloves deliver Novaheat® technology with hot spots on back of the hand, fingers and fingertips. Quality German/Belgian technology and American textiles (Primaloft & 3M Thinsulate), assembled in Europe.
These cycling gloves are made with two layers of 3M Thinsulate insulation and a Hipora® waterproof membrane. Form fitting, ergonomic design with reinforced grips. 100% waterproof and windproof with hi-vis reflective strips.
LIGHTWEIGHT WITH GRIP:
The non-slip and inner hand areas have a padded palm. Ideal gloves for men and women to provide protection against injuries and cold. Touchscreen sensitive finger makes these extra convenient in cold weather.
OUTDOOR CLOTHING AND CYCLING GEAR:
30seven heated cycling gloves are suitable for daily use, MTB/mountain biking, bike commuting, winter riding, motorsports, and more. Insulated and lightweight for extra protection. Perfect for fall and winter.
3 HEATING LEVELS:
Low, medium, and high heat gloves for instant warmth and reliable temperature control. Battery life up to 7 hours on low setting, 2.5 hours on high setting. Recharges in approximately 4 hours.
Instant heat for warmth wherever, whenever. These snow gloves feature an easy care design. Remove battery pack and wash on cold-water setting.
These electrically heated gloves for cold weather maintain temperature for safe, continuous heat. Perfect outdoor winter gear. Easily change heat settings at the touch of a button.
- Integrated Novaheat® technology
- Hot spots: back of the hand, fingers and fingertips
- 3 heating levels
- Battery and heating element included
- Wind resistant
- Insulating Thinsulate® inner layer
- Soft lining
- Ergonomic fit and pre-curved fingers
- Touchscreen finger
- Shock-absorbing grip padding
- Adjustable Velcro® strap at wrist to keep wind and rain out
- Elastic wrist enclosure
- Durable outer material
- Reflective strips
- Washable at 30°C
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/2.0 Ah) with button operation on the glove
- Dual-charger for charging both batteries simultaneously
- Material: Shell: 50% nylon, 15% leather, 35% synthetic fabric ; Lining: 100% polyester ; Insulation :100% polyester
- Made in Europe
- This pack contains everything you need: 1 pair of gloves, 2 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries and 1 dual charger
- Gloves washable at 30°C on a short wash programme.
- Make sure the battery-pocket is closed so wires don't get tangled up in the washing machine.
- Do not use washing powder or laundry detergent to clean the gloves.
- Always remove the batteries before washing.
- Do not dry clean or do not use dry-cleaning fluid.
- Do not wring the gloves as this can damage the integrated heating element.
- Do not bleach.
Correct usage and storage of the battery will prolong the capacity and battery life.
- Charge the batteries on a regular basis (at least every 3 months) to prolong the battery life, even during summer when the batteries aren't regularly used.
- Use the specified charger only. Using another charger may affect the battery life and can affect your safety.
- Always disconnect the battery if the heated clothing is not used. Batteries that stay connected will still consume a small amount of power.
- (Re)charge the battery only shortly before actual use (e.g. overnight), as a battery still loses capacity even if it is not enabled.
- The battery does not need to be fully charged to function. However, frequent insufficient charging over a period of weeks does result in reduction of the performance capacity.
- Completely discharging the batteries insures extremely efficient utilization. If this does not occur regularly, the charging capability can be impaired.
- Do not expose the battery charger to moisture. Store the batteries in a dry environment at room temperature.
- A Lithium-Ion battery cannot be overcharged via the charging control in the battery pack. It can easily withstand an overnight stay in the socket, although it only needs 3 hours to fully load.