The reinvented classic leather glove is the perfect blend of fashion and comfort. It will keep your hands warm and stylish wherever you go!
- Works with 2 rechargeable batteries (7.4 V/ 2.0 Ah)
- 2 heating levels:
o 50% medium heat: 4 hours of heating (orange light)
o 100% full heat: 2.5 hours of heating (white light)
- Press the button for 2 seconds to turn on the heat.
Press the button to switch between medium and full heat.
- Breathable and soft lining
- Hot spots: back of the hand, fingers and fingertips
- Elastic wrist enclosure
- Small pockets on the wrists to keep your batteries
- Material: Shell: 100% leather - Lining: 100% polyester
- Included: pair of gloves, 2 rechargeable batteries, dual charger, manual
- Not washable. Rinse with water
- Do not dry clean or do not use dry-cleaning fluid
- Do not wring the gloves as this can damage the integrated heating element
- Do not bleach
Correct usage and storage of the battery will prolong the capacity and battery life.
- Charge the batteries on a regular basis (at least every 3 months) to prolong the battery life, even during summer when the batteries aren't regularly used.
- Use the specified charger only. Using another charger may affect the battery life and can affect your safety.
- Always disconnect the battery if the heated clothing is not used. Batteries that stay connected will still consume a small amount of power.
- (Re)charge the battery only shortly before actual use (e.g. overnight), as a battery still loses capacity even if it is not enabled.
- The battery does not need to be fully charged to function. However, frequent insufficient charging over a period of weeks does result in reduction of the performance capacity.
- Completely discharging the batteries insures extremely efficient utilization. If this does not occur regularly, the charging capability can be impaired.
- Do not expose the battery charger to moisture. Store the batteries in a dry environment at room temperature.
- A Lithium-Ion battery cannot be overcharged via the charging control in the battery pack. It can easily withstand an overnight stay in the socket, although it only needs 3 hours to fully load.